Purchasing Cards

If you're interested in purchasing any of my cards, or would like a special order, please contact me at juliadream68@msn.com

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Purple and Yellow Fairy


One of the challenges I'm entering this in calls for complimentary colors (from the color wheel) so I went with purple and yellow for this adorable little fairy image from Prairie Fairy Designs.

I colored the image with Copics and used Lilac Avenue DP from Kaisercraft. The purple buttons are from my stash. Just a real clean and simple card.

I'm entering this card in two challenges:
Fairy Fun Fridays - complimentary colors

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is gorgeous the colour choice is just so lovely and suits the fairy beautifully.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Peggie said...

Sweet card. Love the colors and the coloring.

BonnieRose said...

she's so cute!

Roberta Laliberte said...

OH OH OH Julia I am lovin this! Whahooo your coloring is awesome. I really like how you did the wings.

xoxox
Thanks for joining the fairies!

Sew-Ink said...

Very cute, love the layout!

marsha said...

How cute! Love your coloring and layout!

Hugs,
Marsha

Monica said...

Beautiful! Love the colors!

Christine Riley said...

Lovely card! I love your coloring, your shading is perfect. Great color combo too, I love it!
Hugs, Christine

mycardz said...

Awww, what an adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us in our celebration at Copic Creations!

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! I love this color and the clean lines.

Cole said...

Love your card Juls - sooo pretty!

Sarah said...

Cute card...love the colours!!

Roberta Laliberte said...

Hey where ya been stranger!

xoxox