Ugh, this card gave me FITS from the very beginning! I liked the idea I had to use the negative strip to make it look like the mice already took some pictures, but it just did not turn out the way I wanted it to. Oh well.
I used Diamond Glaze on the lens and flashbulb and pink Stickles on the ears, noses, and tongue of the mice.
I stamped the design three extra times and popped up the lens so it looks like a true telephoto lens.
I took a stamped image and reduced it in size on my copier, colored the mice, and then cut them out and put them in the film strip.
I used Prismacolor pencils to color the images and Glitter Dots from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design.